NLL now has ten employees for the Quebec market and focuses its activities in the areas of construction, and in real estate loan and financing for residential, commercial, industrial projects, etc.
in real estate
Become a leader in the
field of loans and
in Quebec and a
benchmark in Canada
NLL places ethics at the heart of business. Honesty and integrity contribute to lasting relationships with employees, partners, and other organisational stakeholders.
NLL has adopted rules of ethics and conduct that guide actions in its workplace, business practices, and in its relationships with third parties.
NLL ETHICAL RULES OF CONDUCT
- We will comply with all laws, codes and regulations imposed by the territory where we work and conduct business.
- We will treat our employees, clients and partners with respect, honesty and fairness.
- We will avoid all conflicts of interest.
- We will not tolerate corruption, abuse of power, deception or trickery for the purpose of unfair or unjust treatment.
- We will not misuse funds or misappropriate funds entrusted to us.
- We will protect the company’s reputation, and that of its clients and partners. In this regard, only the organization’s media representative will communicate with the media (including social media).
- We will protect the information of our employees, clients and partners.
- We will report all infractions to law enforcement officials.
PARTNERSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
NLL is a member and partner of the following organisations